Part 135 online training is a short aviation course offered for operators and pilots. It is an effort to help them to attain the requirements for FAA’s Federal Regulation Aviation Regulation for initial and recurrent learning.
It encompasses, “Operating Requirements: Commuter and On-Demand Operations and Rules Governing Persons On Board Such Aircraft”. It is also essential for air carrier operators to evaluate their Part 135 online training to fulfil requirements for Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 CFR).
Online aviation training has gained popularity globally. It is a form of learning that utilizes the E-learning platform as compared to traditional classroom learning.
Elements of Part 135 online training
- Unique and tailormade online package for each personnel
- Qualified aircraft instructors facilitating live as well as virtual training
- Quality software- should be easily accessible, user friendly and achieves the objectives.
The main modules provided include;
- Crew Resource Management (CRM) – Equips the pilots with knowledge, skills and abilities essential in decision making, problem-solving, situational awareness and decision making
- Corporate Aviation Security – TSA 12-5 Security – essential for general employees for Part 135 operators
- Reduced Vertical Separation Minima (RVSM) – essential to understanding the dynamics of heights, altitudes for aircraft operators
- General Emergency Training
- High Altitude Training (HAT)
- Runway Safety
- Cold Weather Operations
- Hazardous Materials for “Will-Not-Carry” Operators (HAZMAT)
- International Procedures Recurrent (includes PBN and NAT HLA)
- Safety Management Systems for Aviation Professionals
- Warm Weather Operations
- Weather Radar
Other general modules include;
- Weight & Balance
- Regulations, Policies, and Procedures
- Duties and Responsibilities
- FAR 61, 91, 135
- ATC Procedures
- Flight Time and Rest Requirements
- Operation Specifications
Part 135 online training criteria.
The E-learning platform offers diversity in the teaching tools. There are virtual tools that translate to virtual learning. Live learning classes, available class recordings, well-documented presentations, manuals, interactive sessions and assignment evaluations.
Besides, there is a provision of academic advisors and mentors in the academies. They assist the learner in making goals tailormade uniquely for them and assist them in reaching them.
Advantages of Part 135 online training
- Tuition fee for traditional classroom training for Part 135 training is too expensive. However, the online version allows for a significant reduction in costs in terms of money. It offers for little to none travelling, hotel costs, classroom material and instructor costs.
- Wide pool of job opportunities worldwide with leading companies- this has been made easy by the standard model of Part 135 online training that is offered. There is now easy access to the global job market.
- Requires fewer resources- A good internet connection, an electronic gadget, which can be a smartphone, tablet or laptop is all that is needed. Log into the Part 135 online training in your E-platform and start learning.
- Simple and convenient- This training offers flexibility in schedule and location. Somebody can do it at the comfort of your home or office at any time of the day. No travelling is required to access the learning materials.
Choosing an excellent school that offers a Part 135 online aviation training program is critical. It forms the basis of a successful career path in the aviation industry.